First of all thank you The Quirky Book Nerd for nominating me for this Award!! Go check out her blog because she’s really cool!
The fact that I’ve been nominated for 4 Blog Awards ((haven’t posted the third one)) still hasn’t occurred to me I’m sooo pumped up!!
This award is given to bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- What are your favorite hobbies?
2. If you could only own five books, which ones would you choose?
This is soooo hard. I’ll probably choose Champion,
3. What is your favorite movie and who is your favorite actor?
I watch a lot of movies so it’s hard to pick the best one but my current favorite is Remember Sunday. My favorite actor is THOMAS BRODIE SANGSTER OH GOD HIS ACCENT VIBSFOLNKR;M
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
TO HAVE MORE SUPERPOWERS
5. What are the top three places you’d like to travel to?
New York, London and Japan
6. Who is your biggest inspiration/role model and why?
My biggest inspiration/role model would be Ariana Grande. A lot of people are bashing her because of the donut incident and calling her a slut for wearing crop tops. People only focus on her bad side and not on her good side. I admire how she can manage to stay classy and sassy while handling all the rumors and hate about her. ♥
7. Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I’m a Slytherin in Gryffindor
8. If you could be best friends with any author, who would it be?
It’s either Victoria Aveyard or Sarah J. Maas, they’re just both super fun to be with!
9. Are there any books you find intimidating to read (due to size, subject, etc.)?
Not really, I like having challenges especially when it comes to reading
10. Who are your top three auto-buy authors?
Victoria Aveyard, Marie Lu and Sarah J Maas
11. What is your favorite book quote?
“Sometimes, the sun sets earlier. Days don’t last forever, you know. But I’ll fight as hard as I can. I can promise you that.”
Random Facts About Me:
- I’m asian
- I nearly drowned in a pool when I was 6 or 7 years old
- I want to live in London, California or New York
- I’ve always wanted to travel the world with my best friend
- I’m small for my age 😦
- I love watching TV Shows
- I’m not comfortable around boys
- I study in an all-girls school
- I’m a frustrated singer and dancer lmao
- I started reading ever since I was little
- I love watching horror TV Shows but I get scared later on ((oops))
My Nominees are *cue drum roll*
My Questions for You:
- Why did you make your blog?
- When did your love for books start?
- Favorite thing about blogging?
- Place you’ve always wanted to visit?
- Favorite Fictional Character?
- Tea or Coffee? Why?
- Favorite Author?
- What is the first book that you read
- Have you received and ARC without asking for one?
- Book that has been in your TBR list for years but you still haven’t read?
- Weirdest book you’ve read?